Last edited 08/30/2023
Derek Parker LPC
General Office Hours
In Eastern Time
After the initial assessment session, you should expect a client-centered approach to treatment. You will let me know what you have going on in your life, and we will work collaboratively to develop a plan to address it. We will create a treatment plan and have work between sessions to continue to develop and refine skills. I will always view you as the expert on you, and I am here to help you process through your challenges.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Motivational Interviewing Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Spirituality & religion based issues
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Young Adults (18-24)
- Pennsylvania, Licensed Professional Counselor, PC009139
Clarion University of Pennsylvania (PA)
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. Derek Parker, LPC, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is Derek Parker accepting new clients?
No, Derek Parker is not accepting new clients at this time.
Does Derek Parker accept insurance?
Yes, Derek Parker accepts insurance, including Aetna, Cigna, Cigna EAP, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, Optum and UnitedHealthCare (UHC).
Does Derek Parker offer in-person appointments?
No, but people in Pennsylvania can book Derek Parker for virtual appointments (teletherapy).
Does Derek Parker offer online therapy?
Yes, Derek Parker offers online therapy via video sessions to people in Pennsylvania.
How quickly can I see Derek Parker?
Derek Parker typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current availability and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does Derek Parker speak?
Derek Parker conducts therapy sessions in English.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in Pennsylvania
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting Cigna EAP
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Therapists in Pennsylvania Accepting Optum