Last edited 08/30/2023
Gary Gregory LICSW
General Office Hours
In Eastern Time
My work with clients following our initial visit is to help identify and introduce/implement helpful strategies and tools to address the presenting concerns as well as to identify and resolve internal conflicts and issues.
The methods I like to use relate to the client's needs, preferences but I value cognitive, emotional and behavioral modalities.
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Young Adults (18-24)
- District Of Columbia, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, LC302598
Temple University (PA)
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. Gary Gregory, LICSW, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is Gary Gregory accepting new clients?
No, Gary Gregory is not accepting new clients at this time.
Does Gary Gregory accept insurance?
Yes, Gary Gregory accepts insurance, including Aetna, CareFirst, Cigna, Cigna EAP and UnitedHealthCare (UHC).
Does Gary Gregory offer in-person appointments?
No, but people in District Of Columbia can book Gary Gregory for virtual appointments (teletherapy).
Does Gary Gregory offer online therapy?
Yes, Gary Gregory offers online therapy via video sessions to people in District Of Columbia.
How quickly can I see Gary Gregory?
Gary Gregory typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current availability and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does Gary Gregory speak?
Gary Gregory conducts therapy sessions in English.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in District Of Columbia
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting CareFirst
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting Cigna EAP