Last edited 11/29/2023
Gina Smith LMFT
General Office Hours
In Eastern Time
Solutions to your problems!
Solution focused therapy Brief strategic therapy CBT Bowenian family systems Experiential therapy
Blue Shield of California
Young Adults (18-24)
- California, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, MFT52269
Bethel Theological Seminary-San Diego (MN)
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. Gina Smith, LMFT, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is Gina Smith accepting new clients?
No, Gina Smith is not accepting new clients at this time.
Does Gina Smith accept insurance?
Yes, Gina Smith accepts insurance, including Aetna, Blue Shield of California, Cigna, Cigna EAP, Optum and UnitedHealthCare (UHC).
Does Gina Smith offer in-person appointments?
No, but people in California can book Gina Smith for virtual appointments (teletherapy).
Does Gina Smith offer online therapy?
Yes, Gina Smith offers online therapy via video sessions to people in California.
How quickly can I see Gina Smith?
Gina Smith typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current general office hours and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does Gina Smith speak?
Gina Smith conducts therapy sessions in English.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in California
- Therapists in California Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in California Accepting Blue Shield of California
- Therapists in California Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in California Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in California Accepting Cigna EAP
- Therapists in California Accepting Optum