Last edited 02/07/2023
Maureen Amos LPC
General Office Hours
In Eastern Time
|Monday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Sunday||from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Sometimes we may feel stuck, overwhelmed, unsure or all of the above. Dealing with life‚Äôs experiences can be tough. I am committed to helping individuals find strength, achieve clarity, and pursue personal growth. I believe in creating a safe and non-judgemental environment for individuals, couples, and families to find their way through these challenging and uncomfortable periods using therapeutic strategies like CBT and DBT. With over 15 years of experience and a passion for my work, I look forward to being your journey partner.
Gender identity & transgender health
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
|Marriage & Couples Counseling||$115|
Marriage & Couples Counseling
Young Adults (18-24)
- District Of Columbia, Licensed Professional Counselor, PRC15289
- Virginia, Licensed Professional Counselor, 701011933
Johns Hopkins University, Master's in Psychology
University of Virginia, Bachelor's in Psychology
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. Maureen Amos, LPC, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is Maureen Amos accepting new clients?
Yes, Maureen Amos is accepting new clients.
Does Maureen Amos accept insurance?
Yes, Maureen Amos accepts insurance, including Aetna, Anthem, CareFirst, Cigna, Medicare, Optum and UnitedHealthCare (UHC).
What types of therapy does Maureen Amos offer?
Maureen Amos offers therapy for couples, families and individuals.
Does Maureen Amos offer in-person appointments?
No, but people in District Of Columbia and Virginia can book Maureen Amos for virtual appointments (teletherapy).
Does Maureen Amos offer online therapy?
Yes, Maureen Amos offers online therapy to people in District Of Columbia and Virginia.
How quickly can I see Maureen Amos?
Maureen Amos typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current general office hours and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does Maureen Amos speak?
Maureen Amos conducts therapy sessions in English.
Can I book an appointment with Maureen Amos online?
Yes, you can easily book an appointment with Maureen Amos online using Choosing Therapy’s directory.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in District Of Columbia
- Therapists in Virginia
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Virginia Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting Anthem
- Therapists in Virginia Accepting Anthem
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in Virginia Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in Virginia Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in District Of Columbia Accepting CareFirst
- Therapists in Virginia Accepting CareFirst