Last edited 01/27/2023
Jessica Stringfield LCSW, LPC, LPCC, LCMHC, LMHC
She / Her / Hers
General Office Hours
In Eastern Time
Learn more about my:
Abuse/Survivors of abuse
College & graduate student issues
Sexuality Based Issues
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
New Mexico Blue Shield
Young Adults (18-24)
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Cognitive Processing Therapy
Culturally Sensitive Therapy
Family Systems Therapy
AASECT Certified Sex Therapist (CST)
Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
Certified Professional Counselors Supervisor (CPCS)
- Texas, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, 108648
- Georgia, Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC011124
- Texas, Licensed Professional Counselor, 86751
- South Carolina, Licensed Professional Counselor, 7133
- New Mexico, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, C-12196
- New Mexico, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, CCMH0223281
- Vermont, Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, 068.0134765TELE
- Florida, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, TPMC2911
Western New Mexico University, Master of Social Work
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. Jessica Stringfield, LCSW, LPC, LPCC, LCMHC, LMHC, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is Jessica Stringfield accepting new clients?
Yes, Jessica Stringfield is accepting new clients.
Does Jessica Stringfield accept insurance?
Yes, Jessica Stringfield accepts insurance, including Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Cigna, Cigna EAP, Humana, New Mexico Blue Shield, Optum and UnitedHealthCare (UHC).
What types of therapy does Jessica Stringfield offer?
Jessica Stringfield offers therapy for individuals.
Does Jessica Stringfield offer in-person appointments?
No, but people in Texas, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, New Mexico, Vermont and Florida can book Jessica Stringfield for virtual appointments (teletherapy).
Does Jessica Stringfield offer online therapy?
Yes, Jessica Stringfield offers online therapy to people in Texas, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, New Mexico, Vermont and Florida.
How quickly can I see Jessica Stringfield?
Jessica Stringfield typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current general office hours and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does Jessica Stringfield speak?
Jessica Stringfield conducts therapy sessions in English.
Can I book an appointment with Jessica Stringfield online?
Yes, you can easily book an appointment with Jessica Stringfield online using Choosing Therapy’s directory.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in Florida
- Therapists in Georgia
- Therapists in New Mexico
- Therapists in South Carolina
- Therapists in Texas
- Therapists in Florida Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in New Mexico Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in South Carolina Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Texas Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Florida Accepting Anthem
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting Anthem