Last edited 08/26/2023
Ms. Kim Barkus LCPC, LPC
In Central Time
Child mental health
Alcohol addiction & abuse
Sexuality Based Issues
Borderline Personality Disorder
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Nippon Life Insurance Company of America
|Marriage & Couples Counseling||$180|
Marriage & Couples Counseling
Young Adults (18-24)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Strength Based Therapy
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Family Systems Therapy
- Illinois, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, 180013393
- Wisconsin, Licensed Professional Counselor, 10238 - 125
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology, 2014
Office at 135 N. Greenleaf St., Gurnee, IL
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. Kim Barkus, LCPC, LPC, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is Kim Barkus accepting new clients?
Yes, Kim Barkus is accepting new clients for online therapy in Illinois and Wisconsin and in-person appointments at 135 N. Greenleaf St., Suite 120, Gurnee, IL, 60031.
Does Kim Barkus accept insurance?
Yes, Kim Barkus accepts insurance, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Cigna, Cigna EAP, Nippon Life Insurance Company of America, Optum and UnitedHealthCare (UHC).
What types of therapy does Kim Barkus offer?
Kim Barkus offers therapy for children, couples, families, groups, individuals and via retreats.
Does Kim Barkus offer in-person appointments?
Yes, Kim Barkus offers in-person appointments at 135 N. Greenleaf St., Suite 120, Gurnee, IL, 60031.
Does Kim Barkus offer online therapy?
Yes, Kim Barkus offers online therapy via video sessions and live messaging sessions to people in Illinois and Wisconsin.
How quickly can I see Kim Barkus?
Kim Barkus typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current availability and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does Kim Barkus speak?
Kim Barkus conducts therapy sessions in English.
Can I book an appointment with Kim Barkus online?
Yes, you can easily book an appointment with Kim Barkus online using Choosing Therapy’s directory.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in Illinois
- Therapists in Wisconsin
- Therapists in Illinois Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Wisconsin Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Illinois Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in Wisconsin Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in Illinois Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in Wisconsin Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in Illinois Accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Therapists in Illinois Accepting Cigna EAP
- Therapists in Wisconsin Accepting Cigna EAP
- Therapists in Illinois Accepting Optum