Last edited 08/28/2023
Mrs. LaTranette Long LMHC, LPC
She / Her / Hers
General Office Hours
In Eastern Time
|Monday||from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday||from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
|Thursday||from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
|Friday||from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
Young Adults (18-24)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Florida, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, MH15589
- Georgia, Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC012725
Walden University, Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, 2013
Florida A&M University, Bachelor of Science, Social work, 2009
It’s not uncommon to have questions before starting therapy. LaTranette Long, LMHC, LPC, has answered a few of the questions they receive most often from new clients.
Is LaTranette Long accepting new clients?
Yes, LaTranette Long is accepting new clients for online therapy in Florida and Georgia.
Does LaTranette Long accept insurance?
Yes, LaTranette Long accepts insurance, including Aetna, AvMed, Cigna, Cigna EAP, Optum, Oscar Health, Oxford Health Plans, UMR, UnitedHealthCare (UHC) and UnitedHealthcare Student Resources.
What types of therapy does LaTranette Long offer?
LaTranette Long offers therapy for individuals.
Does LaTranette Long offer in-person appointments?
No, but people in Florida and Georgia can book LaTranette Long for virtual appointments (teletherapy).
Does LaTranette Long offer online therapy?
Yes, LaTranette Long offers online therapy via video sessions to people in Florida and Georgia.
How quickly can I see LaTranette Long?
LaTranette Long typically can speak with new clients within 48 hours. You can see their current general office hours and request an appointment on their profile page.
What languages does LaTranette Long speak?
LaTranette Long conducts therapy sessions in English.
Can I book an appointment with LaTranette Long online?
Yes, you can easily book an appointment with LaTranette Long online using Choosing Therapy’s directory.
Find Similar Therapists Near You
- Therapists in Florida
- Therapists in Georgia
- Therapists in Florida Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting Aetna
- Therapists in Florida Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting Cigna
- Therapists in Florida Accepting UMR
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting UMR
- Therapists in Florida Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Therapists in Florida Accepting AvMed
- Therapists in Georgia Accepting AvMed